Monday, July 10, 2006

My New "Trends in Web 2.0" Blog

In addition to this blog, I have started a new blog devoted to Trends in Web 2.0. Here is the difference between the two:

  • Trends in Web 2.0: this blog falls under the scope of what I do for a living (a corporate blog) and will be focused only on web 2.0. I plan to blog 2-3 times a week.

  • Open Culture: my personal (non-work) blog with a broader focus on open communities where I will try to continue to blog 5-7 times a week. My plan is to not let the Trends in Web 2.0 blog interfere with my blogging activities here.

Please take a look at the new blog and use the comments to let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Josh Bancroft said...

Hi Dawn!

Found you through the new ISN blogs - I'm subscribed to all of them now, including this one. I'm always glad to find other Intel folks in the blogosphere.

It sounds corny, but I'm so glad that the new ISN blogs are being written by people that "get it". I've been worried that when Intel first dipped its toes into the external blog waters that it was going to be warmed over marketing, rather than real conversation with smart people.

Suffice it to say that all of my worries were quelled when I read your posts. Keep up the good work! We really should meet face to face one of these days. :-)

Dawn Foster said...

Thanks for the support. I'm excited to be one of the first Intel.com bloggers.

BTW, I've been reading your blog for a while now.